Gourmet grazing and showtime evening on Saturday 19th October 2019 to raise funds for Blakeney Village Hall.
About this Event
Join us for a spectacular evening of exclusive canapés, music, theatre, songs and humour and enjoy a superb evening of top-quality entertainment whilst raising funds for an extremely valuable cause…
- Mouth-watering canapés by Blakeney chef Jill Tibbetts and other local chefs
- The Blakeney Old Wild Rovers with an amazing light show and thrilling special effects teamed with a thumping good collection of songs old and new
- Singer/songwriter Steve Evans – a hilarious collection of his own songs to have you rolling around with the giggles
- CADS – Cley Amateur Dramatic Society – Reformed specially for this performance of their own witty, clever masterpiece
This event is raising vital funding for Blakeney Village Hall – unfortunately we need to spend rather more than a penny when it comes to our toilets – and this event is the first in a series of exciting events to allow us to get the loos in a fit state for our users, visitors and community; it’s everybody’s hall after all.
What better way to spend your evening than with terrific food, top-quality entertainment from some exceptionally talented people in great company.
See you there!
Tickets may be purchased locally at:
- Westons Fish shop in Westgate Street,
- Blakeney Garage (although this is undergoing refurbishment and may be closed around this time) or
- by calling 01263 741082.
- Online at Eventbrite by clicking here. (This opens in a new tab.)